Carhartt

Glock

Yesterday I went into the local farm store to pick up a new stocking cap as I’m not able to find my old one. As I entered the clothing section I was slightly surprised to se a group of high school age girls there. I was even more surprised when I discovered they were huddled around the Carhartt stocking cap display where i had intended to go. As I passed them I saw they all had several caps in their hands and they were commenting on how “cute” they were! When did Carhartt become cute?! I honestly though perhaps new jeans would of been a better choice for them as they all were wearing jeans with big tear/rips on them. Guess I didn’t realize that Carhartt was cute?

It happens.

Canada Goose became trendy

Filson is now the domain of PNW hipsters willing to fork over $200 for made in China goods.

The list goes on

It happens.

Canada Goose became trendy

Filson is now the domain of PNW hipsters willing to fork over $200 for made in China goods.

The list goes on
Canada Goose decided it would be a good Idea to outfit nbc during the election and capital riots. 6 months later they were forced to go fur free. Backfired on them or maybe us. Stupid phucks

Yes, certain work clothes has become a trendy fashion statement.
The carhartt stocking cap and hooded carhartt jackets are popular with kids around here. Timberland work boots has always been trendy among young folks too.
I can't believe the torn jeans are a fashion thing. Not only with kids, I see a lot of mom's wearing them too. lol

I can't believe the torn jeans are a fashion thing. Not only with kids, I see a lot of mom's wearing them too. lol
Yeah we used to throw that stuff away when they got torn, now they get big bucks for buying them with tears already in them. 🤔

Yeah we used to throw that stuff away when they got torn, now they get big bucks for buying them with tears already in them. 🤔
I tell my daughter that. Back in the day.. torn jeans meant you had no money to buy new ones. Now- a-days designer torn jeans are more expensive than jeans without the holes. lol

I have a pair of work pants with stains from working on my truck. My wife tells me to buy new ones. I tell her I'm starting a new fashion trend.

Last edited:
Carhatt is making puffy jackets and North Face is making work jackets. Almost like PETA including steak recipes in a cookbook.

Back