Browning Dura Touch Recall Repair

Got my Maxus back yesterday afternoon. Completely re-dipped and looks good. I didn't get the new pattern I requested but the guy on the phone told me they wouldn't change it since the original pattern was available. A little bummed but no biggie.

The Duck Blind pattern must have changed a bit or the run of paint they used was darker, the camo looks almost completely different looking. Darker than before which is fine with me. The work they did looks good and seems like they did a quality job. Only strange thing is the black "Maxus" and "Browning" text that was present on the steel action before is gone. Must have painted over it. Which I found a bit strange that Browning let that fly. Not that I really care, but just found it odd. All in all I'm happy with the work and that it isn't like fly paper anymore.

Got my Maxus back yesterday afternoon. Completely re-dipped and looks good. I didn't get the new pattern I requested but the guy on the phone told me they wouldn't change it since the original pattern was available. A little bummed but no biggie.

The Duck Blind pattern must have changed a bit or the run of paint they used was darker, the camo looks almost completely different looking. Darker than before which is fine with me. The work they did looks good and seems like they did a quality job. Only strange thing is the black "Maxus" and "Browning" text that was present on the steel action before is gone. Must have painted over it. Which I found a bit strange that Browning let that fly. Not that I really care, but just found it odd. All in all I'm happy with the work and that it isn't like fly paper anymore.
Fly paper is great description!! Had 2 A-Bolt II stocks done in past few years. One so bad I'd douse in talcum powder to be able to fire. What a mess. Very happy with replacement finish by Browning. Very odd you lost the labeling on the gun.

Back