Broken toggle dogtra 2502 t&b broken toggle

Anyone have a broken toggle on the above collar and was able to repair without sending it in? Would like to hear if so and how, thanks.

Anyone have a broken toggle on the above collar and was able to repair without sending it in? Would like to hear if so and how, thanks.

Have had -and still several similar—as well as that exact model—
I would just send in in they have been very good to work with over the years and reasonable
If you do send it in—and the unit is several years old may want them to check or replace the battery as well-especially if you have noticed any draw down—had one on that exact model go down on me guiding—I had other collars to go to other wise would have been in a world of hurt—good time of year for tuneup jmo

I was very unimpressed with Dogtra customer service myself. I know their product is better then the competition, but customer service is terrible. However, I reached out to Collar Clinic, who I have dealt with before and they are, as always, very helpful. I am ordering a replacement transmitter, when it arrives I will send the old one into them and get it repaired along with new battery, I will then have an extra transmitter, which can be good. Still wish all companies would bring their production back to U.S., but greed seems to rule.

I received replacement transmitter from Collar Clinic today, only took 3 business days from when I placed spoke to them and placed order, that is pretty darn good for where I live in Montana....still displeased with the way Dogtra handled it though, after owning their collars for over 25 years, you would think they would try and help.

Back