brittany pups

I am plnning a breeding between my favorite girl and an outstandng male britt and will be taking deposits when they are born the breeding should take place sometime in the next 3 weeks and will produce exceptional bird dogs the female has run some trials and also hunts wild pheasant and quail the father is a hard hunting fool with alot of drive ad stamina as well as bieng bird savy i have seen him produce birds way before the other dogs in the group if interested send me a pm or give me a call and i will be happy to answer any questions

zeb as soon as i fige out howt geti all downloaded on here i will d that tey arenot fancy high bred dogs but are very exceptional hunters and should produce some geat pups

pictures

here is the pedigree and photos of both dam and sirepicture 1 is the female and her pedigree is also th first 1

Last edited:
sorry about the small pedigree i will try to get them fixed as soon as possible and yes southernblues the intensity is always there with these 2

well gentleman I will be having a litter of fine foothunting brittanies at the end of the month as my female took and took bigs looks like an alabama tick on a dog LOL if you are interested please feel free to pm me or give me a call and leave a message i will get back toyou as soonas possible te first female and the third female are already spoken for i have references for both sire and dam my female speaks for herself in actions i don't need to talk her up she is a proven producer both in the field and for whelping great easily trainable dogs

its getting closer to the end of the pregnancy only a couple weeks left these pups will make a great addition to your kennel or for that young boy or girls first hunting companion

well the pups have arived and a nice even litter all the way around all were orange and white and there were 4 males and 4 females hooray i will post pics in a couple days

What? Did you run out of fingers to count on??? When I talked with you, you said she had 5 and you said she was done!!!:cheers:

Bleu,
ole coondog gove county aint able ta count, he only goes by what his daughter tells him, I just gots ofen the teley phone with him, a** h**e gots me outa bed

that was fast only 2 male pups left good news now to just get them raised until delivery

congrats joe!!
now you will have room for the EP male. Kents bathing them again...Cleanest dang pups you will ever see..:rolleyes:

2 1 female and 1 male left out of a litter of 8 lost 1 to the heat a week ago poor thing and momma couldn't do anything for him

Back