Brittany pups

kick them up

Hey Ya'll,

I got my landowners son who is looking for a Brittany pup. My line of Britt's has gone south so if anyone has a line on a good hunting Brittany please PM me. I live in OP KS, but he lives in Plainville.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Kick'em Up!

Hey Ya'll,

I got my landowners son who is looking for a Brittany pup. My line of Britt's has gone south so if anyone has a line on a good hunting Brittany please PM me. I live in OP KS, but he lives in Plainville.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Kick'em Up!

get in touch with the Kansas Brittany rescue. you will be surprised how many well breed dogs go threw rescues because some yahoo wanted a cute little puppy and got a 100 mile an hour with his hair on fire BRITT :eek: The people with the rescue look into blood lines and if you take your time, you may be surprised what you get.

get in touch with the Kansas Brittany rescue. you will be surprised how many well breed dogs go threw rescues because some yahoo wanted a cute little puppy and got a 100 mile an hour with his hair on fire BRITT :eek: The people with the rescue look into blood lines and if you take your time, you may be surprised what you get.

Thanks Homeboy.. will do. I was exploring that route next.

I got Mick, the new, used, dog from American Brittany Rescue. They have area coordinators for groups of states, with volunteers, and even transporters to move available dogs to states with more spaces.

Quality folks. You get an application, set up for a visitation from one of their people who come and "inspect" the living and kennel accommodations and people, generally making sure it is a suitable home for one of their rescued dogs.

Once you have gotten approved, you then can look at the available dogs and make inquiries about specific animals.

The fees for all their efforts are quite reasonable, considering. They will take the dog back if circumstances change, and the dogs coming from them are micro-chipped to make sure they are never back in a pound or some such shelter. Worth a look on their website.

Best wishes.

Nevenne Kennels in Liberty Illinois have pups available . Not a bad drive from Ks .

I have had very good dogs from Nevene Kennels, my current Britt is out of that kennel and she is a very good hunter with a strong hunting desire and heck of a retriever too.

Back