Blizzard Watch

UGUIDE

Just noticed they switched the winter storm watch to blizzard watch in Lake Andes. Guess the 3 days of 70 degree temps are over.

Also checked the snow depth charts and what was once 20-40 inches of snow in areas shows zilch for the whole state of SD. COOL!!

I remember being snowed in for 3 days during the March Blizzard of 2007. Got a lot of cleaning done...that was an introduction to my first real prairie storm. Block your calendar out for 3 days baby.

Send in your weather reports. This one starts in Rapid City and goes all the way to Mpls.

It's 8 AM and no snow here---YET--- Blizzard warning downgraded to Winter Storm Warning---still 5 to 10 inches with 30 gusting to 40 winds so it won't be nice outdoors. Forcast keeps changing it seems hourly, but that's normal with these type of storms in South Dakota---and I was playing golf in a t-shirt for the last several days. :)

Had some friends out at Chamberlain this past weekend fishing out of their boats in shorts and t-shirts. Knew it was too good to be true. At least this stuff won't be around long.

Back