bday

dakota hunting

i cant believe it, i missed my puppies first birthday. i called her but it wasnt enough. i missed it for a good reason though. I am finding us a home in minnesota so we can hunt more birds, CA just doesnt cut it. well i am also thinking about going to Bemidjic state university.

what do you guys do for bdays with your babies

If I remember he gets a special bone. Not real special but a new one at least. Maybe a cookie from the treat store but that is very rare. I figure he got his birthday present when I rescued him at a year old . Training for hunting and hunting is what he lives for. He does that eats and sleeps. That to me sounds like the best birthday present ever. I don't get that one till 65...

First let me ask, not enough quail, chukar, and pheasants for you in nor cal? Where abouts are you maybe we could hunt together before move. For my dogs first birthday I took him out and shot 2 pheasants, and 4 chukars over him. I raised these birds just for him and boy did he have fun with them.

I bake a cake and we all have a piece...........Bob

Hemingway Quoted

If I remember he gets a special bone. Not real special but a new one at least. Maybe a cookie from the treat store but that is very rare. I figure he got his birthday present when I rescued him at a year old . Training for hunting and hunting is what he lives for. He does that eats and sleeps. That to me sounds like the best birthday present ever. I don't get that one till 65...

I like the Hemingway quote.

Back