Anybody get plots atlas yet?

hey guys got on the wait n list for the plots land atlas about 2 wks ago & was just wondering if anybody has received theres in the mail yet or not???

i was told there would be a hold up if i wanted the hunting regulations i did want them sent to me so i figured it mite be awhile???

but the grouse season is damn near here so was just thinking they better step on it over there at the ND game & fish & mail them bad boys already!!! lol

Havnt got mine yet. Have you or anyone hunted the extreme south west corner of nd? Looking at possibly hunting some plots in bowman county on my way from wyoming to central nd.

We decided traveling a few miles further north would be one less license to buy. We are already going to be buying n.d. license. Saw some plots and state school lands on last years plots map. Im gonna give it a whirl!

man they got to be better then SD brood numbers???

i really hope they are not all that better honestly as if they are up 64% & SD is down 64% how many new pheasant hunters will ND see this season & the next & the next ETC. already got dummys naming ND as wear to go??? why pump ND on a down SD pheasant yr???

lets hope everybody flocks to MT thats the only state i seen or herd the numbers being on the up swing!!! but CRP is way down!!! pheasants & pheasant hunters cant catch a damn break!!!

Last edited:
Theres no way the count will be up or even close to decent in ND. I have seen TONS of crp go out in the last few years. As munsterlander said , people will start flocking to nd. The good hunt able cover will get pounded....kansas of the future i fear.

got men today. Looks like lots of plots areas are out. much less than last year. Pretty much says in opening story that numbers are down due to crp loss. Still an awesome public land program!

got mine today as well just got it out the mail box!!! very good info on age & sex identification of the different upland bird species in ND great info to offer in the atlas wish KS/NE/SD would do the same type thing...

its my first year heading to ND of course its in a down year for all upland species except waterfowl... well the pheasant report for ND is not out yet but i read a few articles from the ND game and fish & i doubt it will be a up year for pheasants...

i hope i still have a good hunt out there even in a down year...

Plots maps

How are u guys getting plots mailed to u ? ND F&G told me they don't mail out the plot books....................:confused:

they told me that the 1st time then a guy came on here & said he will be get n his mailed soon so i called back & a nice women helped me out & took my info & i now have a PLOTS map atlas...

just call back & if they say they do not mail them say u want to talk to some one else as they are not correct!!! i know some towns tourism offices will mail them to u as well...

good luck hope u get the nice older lady i talked to!!!

How are u guys getting plots mailed to u ? ND F&G told me they don't mail out the plot books....................:confused:

Since everyone and a couple of their brothers are planning on hunting ND this season, I expect the state was besieged with requests for PLOTS books. Someone simply saw the interest and, along with plusses delivered by the Bakken lucre, ND is now mailing out the information.
While the PLOTS memo may not have hit every desk at the same hour, I expect those, such as I, who first received a pleasant NO...received that NO for little reason past the timing of the request.

Plots

Got this e mail today :(

No they aren?t. You can view and print them from our website or pick up hard copies when you get to the state at any license vendor or county auditor.

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 1:01 PM
To: -Info-Game & Fish Dept.
Subject: Plot Atlas

Are plots maps available by mail ? If so please mail me 2 copies. Thanks in advance

DonC

Back