Another satisfied customer

Well i spent the last three days guiding out of state hunters on pheasant and quail and they left me today more than satisfied at the results of their findings in good ol Kansas it is always a bonus when your customers start planning for another trip next year and are telling their family and relatives about the experience and wanting them to book a hunt

Good deal, I happy to hear your Guide Service is looking good.......Bob

Wildcat yes all private land and no salted birds copheasant hunter yes I have had some previously i usually manage about 4 groups per year

well wildcat unfortunately unless you have a fist full of dollars you won't get any more info out of me sorry just the way it is

How many dollars can you actually fit in a fist? :)

Seriously though, that's alright. I've got some land to hunt about an hour West of you, just haven't made it out that far yet.

It all depends on if your money is nicely staked or if you just grab it out either methode is acceptable :D

Nick,
what little I know about GCB I know it won't put a scratch into the cost, I had a couple guys PM me and said that wouldn't even pay for his beer tab much less his lunch and dinner. :)

Joe,
Way to go guy, looks like they should be happy alright, only question I have is that the dog that guy is holding is a funny luken brit, is that one of those kansas bredd brits you told me about. ( :
Really :coolpics:

no that was the clients overweight wirehaire she lasted 2 fields and couldn't keep up with the britts anymore but he wanted her in the picture

I know there wasn't a realistic chance that it would be enough. Just a little lighthearted humor. But, if you don't ask, you'll never know right?:cheers:

Nick,
You know your right,but you never know if you don't ask. Matter of fact I just got off of the phone with the Ole GCB and when I told him I had $13.00 he started laughing at me, and when I hung up he was still laughing and probably still is. I had to let him go because I have to go pick up a friend from his work or I would still be talking to him or should I say he would still be laughing at me.:)

That sure is a snazzy dog box. I wish I could afford something like that! I bet they had way more than 13 greenbacks, flashing that kind of hardware around :eek:

your right i did since I am the one who made that particular box it usually sets on a reciever cargo carrier but i have not taken the time to put it back on since i took it off to haul a trailer over thanksgiving

Back