Another new guy from Chicago

flushin lab

Hello everyone, seems like a lot of Chicago guys are chiming in today. I'm on the south side of Chicago, but I get to escape from the city from time to time and enjoy pheasant hunting in God's country (anywhere away from the city!) Look forward to picking up all the information I can from you guys!

Welcome to uph. We love pics of dogs, birds, and guns.

Welcome to UPH drop by often ans sit a spell........Bob

Welcome Flushin Lab.

This is an wonderful site. You'll find it amazingly addictive because of the People, Information, and willingness of everyone to help. Your going to love this!!

Hey,

I'm in Wheaton, IL....southwest of the city. Where do you hunt at? I'm always looking for new places to try out.

Thanks,

Nick

I'm very new to hunting but I have trained my dog at sexy pheasant in dundee, mich.
There are places near ohio Ind. Border where the DNR release around thanksgiving. Lake La su ann and Oxbow lake are a couple of DNR run releases. Hunting is limited in northwest ohio where I am from.

Bill- PM sent.

ctybrddg- I'm actually from Tecumseh, MI and my Mom lives in Dundee, MI. How was sexy pheasant? When I go home to visit I may try and do a hunt there.

Thanks,

Nick

I always used the field up front for dog training. I have never went on a true hunt. I havent been lately.My pup is sort of gun shy so I am workng on getting her so bird crazy I can slowly build her up. I would be up for hunting there it only takes a short time to get there.

Back