Another Coloradoan Here

jlmatthew

My name is Jason Matthew, and I've been around the sport my entire life which makes 38 years now. I love bird hunting from Dove's to Honkers and everything in-between. I also hunt big game, but with only one week a year allowed (thanks DOW) birds are my main focus.

I mainly hunt the Arkansas valley and Kit Carson counties, but would love to hunt Kansas again if I could find someone to go with. I have two labs, one that is 9 year old chocolate and is a great upland dog and a 1.5 year old black lab who is starting her 5th month of training up in Nebraska so she'll miss the season.

Trying to get my wife into the sport, I took her out last week and even though she missed a bunch of birds, she still enjoyed it. Also have 3 kids who enjoy tagging along too

Tucker and I welcome you and your Family! We are glad you joined. Glad you are getting the kids involved, that's super. Just a GREAT bunch here and always willing to help. You won't find a better place. Hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us. Hope to hear from you often.

Happy New Year,
Rod

Welcome to UPH to you and your Family. I tried to get my wife to hunt with me right after we were married. The Rooster that flushed in from her, she didn't shoot at. When asked why? She said, "It was to Pretty to shoot!!!". She refused to go after that. Come see us very often, things happening all the time........Bob

Back