All My Shotguns

I guess due to my line of work I have the opportunity to see all types of firearms and there is the problem.

Currently I have a 24 gun safe , a 48 guns safe ,and a JOBOX bolted to the foundation of the garage.
Have a note in each safe with each guns real values not what I told my wife I paid for them:ROFLMAO:
Assuming the safes are full?? Please share details.

Assuming the safes are full?? Please share details.
Mostly full but have a little space left for new acquisitions! Most are classic CZ 550 rifles and .22's, Savage, Remington and various shotguns from O/U & SxS CZ's, Benelli SBE's to 1148, 1100, 1187 Remington's. small safe- Custom PRS rifles, A/R's, Bren's, Scorpions and handguns. JOBOX- various guns and ammo. it's a sickness..

From borrowed guns to owning your own, it's awesome how you found your groove in bird hunting. The Stoeger Condor, a budget buy, proving its worth and knocking down the birds – that's the spirit! And the fact that it's still part of your gear for turkey hunting is pretty neat. Your story of buying your first house, SUV, Citori, and a bird dog all in one go is truly something to celebrate. Life's full of those moments, right? And hey, it's not hogging if you've got a genuine passion for shotguns. Sometimes, more options mean more fun! If you're into firearm customization, those Glock OEM FFL frames have some cool vibes. Take a look at https://uspatriotarmory.com/product-tag/g-оem-ffl-frames for some interesting stuff.

Actually looked last night in safe and wiped all down. 15 shotguns ,3 16s, 5 12s, 5 20s, 2 28s. And 5 rifles, BAR 270 , Mountain rifle in 260, 7mm in 700ADL, CZ 457 22mag and Savage 22 mag. My wife comes down to see what Im doing and says "Wow are we collecting now" ? I said no same ones as always, which she said to try again. I remember when you bought that safe. Only had guns on one side. Lol. Oh well, busted again!

I had a Mossberg 12 gauge for most of my life, dad gave it to me when I was about 13, I’m 52. About 10 years ago I got a stevens ou 555 20 gauge. I inherited a Remington 1100 . Then bought another. Recently inherited a Franchi Al 48. Then for this year I got a Beretta a300 at an auction. Haven’t shot it yet. I’d love to add a 28 gauge.

Nothing too fancy... have a couple of Japanese A-5s. My dad gave me his 12 and I had it restored at Art's. Found a 20 that is almost identical. Have a set of 4 Ohio Ithacas (28, 20, 16, 12). I hunt pretty much all of my pheasants with that 16. I'm a lefty and put left hand safeties on them. Several others such as turkey guns and miscellaneous.

I started with my first SxS back about 20 years ago. It was a 12b LC Smith from the early 40's. I have had a few since then, but have settled on my current lot of a 1942 16b and a 1905 12b. I also shoot a newer Citori White Lightening in 16b and am growing fond of it after one season.

Now, my REAL problem is that I bought my first London gun a few years ago and that is about all I want. The feel and handling is all it is cracked up to be. I bought it used for a great price. It is in remarkable shape and it has shot a lot of birds. It was built sometime between 1874-1885, but was rebarreled (sleeved) in Birmingham in 1962. The maker is a well known outworker with a lot of patents, but only made a few guns in his name. I love having something really different in the inventory.

Attachments

• Perkes1.jpg
    Perkes1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Perkes2.jpg
    Perkes2.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Perkes3.jpg
    Perkes3.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 28
  • Perkes4.jpg
    Perkes4.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 29
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder. LC, nice looking SxS. I don't have double trigger or pump mentality. Enjoy this year's bounty.
Thanks, WR and to you as well. For what it is worth... I have an old Win 20ga auto I got form my grandfather that I will shoot a pheasant or two each season. :)

I started with my first SxS back about 20 years ago. It was a 12b LC Smith from the early 40's. I have had a few since then, but have settled on my current lot of a 1942 16b and a 1905 12b. I also shoot a newer Citori White Lightening in 16b and am growing fond of it after one season.

Now, my REAL problem is that I bought my first London gun a few years ago and that is about all I want. The feel and handling is all it is cracked up to be. I bought it used for a great price. It is in remarkable shape and it has shot a lot of birds. It was built sometime between 1874-1885, but was rebarreled (sleeved) in Birmingham in 1962. The maker is a well known outworker with a lot of patents, but only made a few guns in his name. I love having something really different in the inventory.

Is that pheasant crossed with a parrot? If thats a wild bird, i hope you mounted it.

Is that pheasant crossed with a parrot? If thats a wild bird, i hope you mounted it.
It is an Melanistic that I popped on a preserve. I smoked it and was not in mountable condition. I knew there was one in the batch he planted for us.

Attachments

• Oops.jpg
    Oops.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 21
Bought a citori last winter but im kinda bored with it already and ive hardly shot it. Im kinda thinking now it’s gonna be a tad heavy. No sentimental attachment so who knows where it may end up. I still have a craving for the Benelli Ultralight-that thing felt like I was born with it attached. I also want a side by side, but there arent a lot in stock around here to shoulder.

Be careful on the whole sxs want. I had a freind who shamed me for my autos . Said I needed to be more traditional. I bought a Ugartechia 20 ga . Loved it now there are 11 sxs's in my safe. Foxs , Uggies and Dickinsons. Love em all. You've been warned!! Lol!
Amen!

Back