Aberdeen hotel

Madison COunty

Last year I stayer at the ramada inn. I just googled it and see it closed. :eek: I really liked the outside access from my room and the hotel.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a hotel to stay at that allows dogs and maybe has a restaurant/bar?:confused:

The Ramkota Inn in the NW side of Aberdeen has pet friendly rooms, bar and restaurant.

http://ramkota3.rtrk.com/?scid=2162...62586&kw=1778512:135733&pub_cr_id=45927540115

On the east side (near the old Ramada) there are several quite a number of motels. Not sure which are pet friendly.

AmericInn
Holiday Inn Express
Hampton Inn & Suites
Super 8
Quality Inn

I believe the Holiday Inn and Hampton Inn are connected to Mavericks Steak & cocktails.

The Ramkota Inn in the NW side of Aberdeen has pet friendly rooms, bar and restaurant.

http://ramkota3.rtrk.com/?scid=2162...62586&kw=1778512:135733&pub_cr_id=45927540115

On the east side (near the old Ramada) there are several quite a number of motels. Not sure which are pet friendly.

AmericInn
Holiday Inn Express
Hampton Inn & Suites
Super 8
Quality Inn

I believe the Holiday Inn and Hampton Inn are connected to Mavericks Steak & cocktails.

great steaks at Mavs!

Aberdeen

Thanks for the list of hotels! Mavericks does have awesome steaks, I ate there once last year while I was in town. If you want a nice breakfast go to Sammys, I wish I would of found about that place earlier in my stay.:thumbsup:

Has anyone stayed at any of these other hotels?

Stayed at AmericInn once and it was good. Full breakfast in the morning included eggs, bacon, sausage. Pets allowed but you are supposed to pay extra.

Most of those motels are fairly new so should be pretty decent. The Super 8 is the oldest but has been remodeled more than once. That Super 8 on the east side is the first Super 8 ever built and where the Super 8 chain got started.

HI Express & Hampton are both nice but a little expensive for most on a hunting trip in my opinion. They accept dogs but charge extra for it. Lots of stores & restaurants close by. Decent breakfast. On the down side there is no real place to clean birds and parking can get tight on weekends with connected event center & Mavericks.

Have stayed at Ramkota & Comfort Inn before as well. Both did the job

I always stay at the InnKeeper.....it's budget friendly.....no frills for sure but don't need no fancy stuff....I can extend my hunt by 3 or 4 days by staying cheap and not spending 80 or more on a room :thumbsup:

I always stay at the InnKeeper.....it's budget friendly.....no frills for sure but don't need no fancy stuff....I can extend my hunt by 3 or 4 days by staying cheap and not spending 80 or more on a room :thumbsup:

I know Arlin (Andy) and Mary Anderson that own the Inn Keeper Motel in Aberdeen. Very good people and they run a tight ship. Only issue I see with it is that due to it's location there isn't much for space to potty the dogs. But it's priced right and run right.

I defiantly need a spot for my dog to go to the bathroom while we are staying somewhere. American inn looks like a great place but a little spendy. I think last year I paid around $80 per night?

Back