236th Marine Corps Birthday

Spence

Pretty sure you all have a spare 12 mins to watch this.... Pretty cool video

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... so hears to all my fallen Brothers and Sisters, and those still over there fighting this war. Semper Fi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I79UW6-NAAU

10 Nov, Happy birthday Marines, Semper Fi do or die. Once a Marine always a Marine. :cheers:

To those that have fought and sacrified their lives from us that fought and lived, we salute you and we will never forget you. And to those who will fight and sacrifice we hold you to the highest standards set by those who have served before you. Hold your heads high leathernecks.

Shit Spence, if I could still fit in my dress blues I would probably put them on and have a drink but alas, I don't think they fit anymore. Semper Fi.

Last edited:
God, Country Corps

It's always great to know that we have former Marines on UPH. Now for you JMAC, there is no excuse not to fit in those Dress Blues. :D

Spence, Thanks for sharing the UTUBE link. May we never forget.

Semper Fi :10sign:

Gunner

picture.php

God, Country Corps

It's always great to know that we have former Marines on UPH. Now for you JMAC, there is no excuse not to fit in those Dress Blues. :D

Spence, Thanks for sharing the UTUBE link. May we never forget.

Semper Fi :10sign:

Gunner

picture.php

Okie, That might be true, however I can still stomp the $h!t out of a Pheasant field. LOL

I believe the Navy guys have a Birthday on the 11th. Cant forget the guys that give you a ride. Cause I hate swimming in cold water. They cant play poker and don't hold their liquor to good, but they drive a pretty good boat.:D

JMac,

Get ready to batten down the hatches & "man all battle stations" I know their are a few swabbies onboard. :D:D:D

Makes me think of my uncle who was a Marine during ww2. He passed away in the 1970's.My dad was in the army at the same time.And my mom was a translator for the army being able to speak english,french and german.Then my brother was in the navy.It made for some interesting family get gatherings with 3 branchs of the military in one room.

10 Nov, Happy birthday Marines, Semper Fi do or die. Once a Marine always a Marine. :cheers:

To those that have fought and sacrified their lives from us that fought and lived, we salute you and we will never forget you. And to those who will fight and sacrifice we hold you to the highest standards set by those who have served before you. Hold your heads high leathernecks.

Shit Spence, if I could still fit in my dress blues I would probably put them on and have a drink but alas, I don't think they fit anymore. Semper Fi.

haha, I understand that! I miss the Marine Corps Balls, those were some great times!

. They cant play poker and don't hold their liquor to good

You Just hold it there Mister I drank plently Marines under the table :thumbsup:, of course they were in a squadron out of Yuma Az. but hell they were still marines.

Happy Birthday Marine Corp thankyou for sacrifice in the front lines. :cheers:

Okie, That might be true, however I can still stomp the $h!t out of a Pheasant field. LOL

I believe the Navy guys have a Birthday on the 11th. Cant forget the guys that give you a ride. Cause I hate swimming in cold water. They cant play poker and don't hold their liquor to good, but they drive a pretty good boat.:D

You keep this up Jmac and I'm going to AZ:D I was Navy guys never stepped foot on a boat. I got to fly everywhere:thumbsup: I was with marines 90% of the time:eek: I'm glad for that hell of a group of men. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marine Corp:10sign:

Back