2023 Resident Opener

Golden Hour

Just curious how many folks here are planning on getting out. Sage and I always go to a particular spot after finishing up duck hunting, but I might do a quick hunt there and then head back out closer to sunset. Man, it feels good to be talking about the actual hunting of pheasants again! Four days and counting.

Just curious how many folks here are planning on getting out. Sage and I always go to a particular spot after finishing up duck hunting, but I might do a quick hunt there and then head back out closer to sunset. Man, it feels good to be talking about the actual hunting of pheasants again! Four days and counting.
I heard all the pheasants died last winter, so I wasn't planning to hunt this season. But maybe Ace & I will try it a little bit anyway, a slong as we're not too busy. A little exercise couldn't hurt the boy.

Just curious how many folks here are planning on getting out. Sage and I always go to a particular spot after finishing up duck hunting, but I might do a quick hunt there and then head back out closer to sunset. Man, it feels good to be talking about

Plan on getting the new puppy out for his first season. Did quite a bit of practice when the state allowed it from Aug to Sept. Hopefully he's gonna figure it out by the end of the season.

That's exciting. What's the pup's name? If you give him enough experience, he'll learn the game pretty darn quickly. Good luck!

Man if some of you guys were fish ... you would already be in his live well.

Rock on Goose. Hope MT is treating you well this fall. You used to irritate me a bit, but you add a little lift to my day and this site.
Thanks for that.

Attachments

• 20231012_100052.jpg
    20231012_100052.jpg
    934.7 KB · Views: 30
Man if some of you guys were fish ... you would already be in his live well.

Rock on Goose. Hope MT is treating you well this fall. You used to irritate me a bit, but you add a little lift to my day and this site.
Thanks for that
We named him Onyx. Had him out eight times in the period you're allowed to train on GPA's. Seems to be getting the hang of it. When I get the coller and vest out he knows it's time.
I don't use a harness,or a collar. Not necessary.

Back