1969 Remington 870 Wingmaster Magnum

There are a lot of 870's, the Express is kind of the entry level, there is a tactical, different levels of Wingmasters and a bunch more specialty types.
In 1969, there was the 870, 870 Wingmaster, 870 Wingmaster Magnum. I think that was it for the 870 line then.
I hope that helps.

You got a good-'un there! Those older Wingmasters with the chrome lifter were great. I have an older Left Hand TB Trap model that absolutely crushes the trap clays! I also have a Left Hand field model with the interchangeable Rem-Chokes from the late 80's or early 90's. At one time I had a Left Hand 20 ga. and like an idiot traded it away! Still kicking myself for that one!

Besides the Winchester Model 12 and quite possibly the Ithaca 37 one of thee best pump shotguns maid! Enjoy!:cheers:

Besides the Winchester Model 12 and quite possibly the Ithaca 37 one of thee best pump shotguns maid! Enjoy!:cheers:

Yes, you are correct. LOL i'd like to bust you on Pump shotguns but I will not. LOL That year 870 is great. FCS is correct the modern ones are crap. rem is crap in this time. I will not buy any Remmington weapon, at this time. But the op has a great gun.:cheers:

Back