Your hunting photos

Here's mine from last week, just to prove that pheasant actually exist out east.:)

First bird of 2006

My wife went with me on the resident opening day. She did her shooting with a camera. This was my first bird of the season.

ResidentOpener010.jpg

My first post on this site...

I see some familiar names from "PC dot com". Thought I'd post a shot from a recent hunt (Thanksgiving weekend).
Wingshooters1.jpg

JMB

Last edited:
Where dig you bag those birds on Thanksgiving weekend?

Good to have you at the forum board.

Thanks for the welcome Webguy. We shot those birds in SW Wisconsin (near Shullsburg). We don't have SD bird #'s around here, so we take what our Springers give us and hope we can knock a few of them down. :)

JMB

Thanks for the welcome Webguy. We shot those birds in SW Wisconsin (near Shullsburg). We don't have SD bird #'s around here, so we take what our Springers give us and hope we can knock a few of them down. :)

JMB

Nice to see you hopped over here from PC.Com. My profile as "webguy" has been eliminated and banned since I created this site... of course with good reason.

It's tough to get the pc.com user base over here to this site. I created a pretty loyal userbase over there... I don't exactly care for the Argus Leader politics. If you can send any users over here, that would be great. I am trying to give more control over to the users.

Hopefully down the road we can get more active users over here and more active moderators taking care of the forum board so I don't have to do it.

Ryan

Glad to be aboard Ryan. Hey, for those of us who may not know, can you tell us what the job of the Moderators is? Thanks.

JMB

Moderators... job would be deleting any spam, unruly users, bad posts in the wrong category, forum maintenence... its pretty easy. So, you can be the ruler of the roost & have the master title of "Moderator".

Hell, we need a few people to help us out and i'd like to get a "UltimatePheasantHunting.com" crew together we can go out and hunt every year! Worth its weight in gold.

Also, I am starting a field journal section where you can participate in and write on your knowledge on a topic. I have a lot of work to do on the site, but this should work for now.

Just cuz I'm a picture whore....
This one was from last year, but I like the photo:
TowerBirds2.JPG

These are this year...Tuck pointed both of these hard:
Tuck2.jpg

During the noon hours when not hunting...we did some water work:
TuckWater1.jpg

TuckWater3.jpg

Back