Yellow lab for friends father-in-law

A friend of mine called yesterday wondering if I knew any yellow lab breeders around. I don't know any but figured plenty of you would. His father in law is looking for one. His father in law lives in eastern Iowa, so anywhere in the KS , Iowa area would be good. Don't know why but sounds like he his set on it being yellow. Dog would be mainly upland, no waterfowl that I know of.

Thanks for the help.

Really? Your friend? Welcome to the darkside:). I will check with a couple guy's I know.... for your friend;)

I know you said yellow but I know a guy in Iowa that has an exceptional litter of blacks right now. Ready to go home in about 3 weeks. I'm picking mine up on the 24th of this month.

I know you said yellow but I know a guy in Iowa that has an exceptional litter of blacks right now. Ready to go home in about 3 weeks. I'm picking mine up on the 24th of this month.

For whatever reason the guy seems set on yellow. I have no idea why that matters. But it evidently does to him..

Crosswind kennels in Marshall town. Kathy is a very responsible breeder, her dogs will hunt! Stud dog Forrest is an upland machine and factored yellow..... I should know I own his littermate. Forrest's dad (FC/AFC double header winner) was always known for having a bottemless fuel tank. My dog is the same way!!
If your freind wants more info PM me and I will give you my phone #

Steve

If he is looking for a pointing lab, there are several breeders in Kansas and Iowa. Check the APLA website for a full list of breeders.

Back