Why do they quit making the good stuff.

moellermd

Super Moderator
Is it just me or does it seem like every time a company has a good product they make it for a while and then switch to a different model. Boss quite making my gloves, cabala's quite making my jacket the list can go on and on. I think it is a conspiracy. That way when you need to replace an item in stead of buying the one you had before you have to buy 5 or 6 different ones to find one you like again. My wife tells me they do the same thing with bras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found out that the big pocketed guide series vests that work well for training and bird planting are closing out. At leats where I could find them before anyway. They were too good. I have seen this several times too. River chewed mine up on a 4 hr car ride, it was right where she could get it through the kennel door. Now I have a basketball size hole on the back of my training vest when I'm in the field.:D
:cheers:

I agree. The worst thing I can think of is looking at one of my favorite products and seeing "new and improved" on it. Its always worse.

New and Improved= cheaper to make and more profitable
I agree. New and improved is hardly ever a good thing.

I don't have a ton of extra cash, but when I find something I like that I think might get phased out, I tried to purchase a couple extra for when the original item wears out.

Back