Who's the smartest?

I got to thinking:eek: Since the football seasons going to start. We should have a contest:) Guess the winners of the games each week. It will take great brain power and might even be fun:thumbsup:The monday night game you will need a score in case we have a tie. I'll even give you guys and gals A hot tip. Pick GB to win and Minn to lose each week:D Guess theres no prize:( but you get the satisfacation of knowning you out guessed the rest of us. Just list the winners and i'll figure out who won. what could go wrong with that:D

dallas
loins
houston
bills
bears
NE
KC
browns
saints
vikings
SF
AZ
TB
steelers
What two monday night game
Cin13 ravens 35
raiders27 SD21
Looks like I'm 100% right. better call vegas

Last edited:
i can tell you your wrong about for sure is cant city they get there ass drilled take the falcons and bet a bundle get your self a new shotgun forum

81 views and not one person took the challenge:mad: I hope it's bc you are studying to see who to pick. If this keeps up I'm going to have to start picking on the Vikings, and we all know what anger that brings to the forum:eek:

just cause I hate to watch a kid have to play by himself:

giants
chicago
eagles
lions
texans
chiefs
vikes
saints
bills
titans
seahawks
packers
panthers
steelers
ravens 17-7
raiders 27-24

Ha I'm already ahead of you carptom1. My football knowledge is to great for you. Now I will have to keep score:mad: Thats ok you a chiefs fan what could you know about football:D Looks like the viking fans are playing dead early this year:)

coot my picks will be the exact oppisite of yours for the entire season. lets see who is the bigger dumb a$$ my college pick is isu over iowa 35-14 go clones:cheers:

Ha I'm already ahead of you carptom1. My football knowledge is to great for you. Now I will have to keep score:mad: Thats ok you a chiefs fan what could you know about football:D Looks like the viking fans are playing dead early this year:)

yea you and labman's love fest has made the lounge kind of boring. I still think he might be your alter ego. I know he isn't your special brother. We all know you already have one of those:D

What no crowing? What's the problem coot, need somebody to help you count up all those wins? I really sucked. C'mon lay it on me.

I think you guy's should just flip a coin or pick the best Mascot cause you both were not very good!!! I almost said Suck, but it was week one!! Let's see next weeks, so I can pick the winners, which will be opposite of your picks!!!!LOL:D:D

I don't blame you for feeling cocky blue, Peyton looked pretty darn good last night.

I never bet on My home team!!! Too much emotion!!!! But I did pick the Flippin Chiefs to win and got screwed!!!

Was a good game as far as openers go!!! Usually not that good!!!! Defense will be better then last and Offense will score more then last year!!!! See how safe that bet is!!!!! LOL!!!! Tough Schedule!!!! I think 10 wins would be a good year! After that it is gravy!!!! Waiting to check out SD and Oakland tonight!!!! Got the Chief game in Dec. I will hold up a sign for you or a Bama sign for Only a Pointer!!!!LOL! 4th row N. end zone!! Look for the big drunk guy!!!LOL:D:D

Yes Coot our team got beat. Because G-bay has no Defence. Choke it up to week one and hope They make adjustments.

disco freak (blackcloud)only got 6 right. So heres the standings:thumbsup:
Coot 10
carp 7
disco 6
Blue -6
I'm in the field so can't pick on you to much Carp:) Got to have faith pack D won't take two years off. Vikes going to the superbowl:10sign: Chief get first pick in next years draft:D Denver can go to HE!!:eek: They beat the pack in the SB:mad:

i like blue being -6. I'll go first:

packers
giants
dolphins
texans
bengals
bills
ravens
saints
patriots
colts
redskins
seahawks
steelers
chargers
49 ers
falcons 34-31

Terrible picks you getting advice from the angry one:D Theres plenty more - for bleu if he don't start picking:) Whats wrong with the rest of you candy butts:eek: to busy watching Ophra:eek:
Pack
oakland
KC
houston
giants
NE
browns
Vikes Whats wrong with me 2 weeks in a row
carolina
ravens
seattle
redskins
steelers
SD
SF
denver 27-24

COOT'S

packers -W Pack
oakland-L
KC-L
houston-W
giants-W
NE-L
browns-L
Vikes Whats wrong with me 2 weeks in a row(LOSS)
carolina-W
ravens-L
seattle -W
redskins -L
steelers -W
SD -W
SF=W 8-7
denver 27-24

CARPTOM 1

Packers-W
giants-W
dolphins-W
texans-W
bengals-W
bills-W
ravens-L
saints-L
patriots-L
colts-W
redskins -L
seahawks -W
steelers =W
chargers -W
49 ers=W 11-4
falcons 34-31

BLEU'S

Chicago -L
Buffalo -W
Panthers-W
Colts-W
Bengals -W
Patriots-L
Texans-W
Giants-W
Ravens-L
Raiders-L
Rams -W
Cowboys -L
Steelers -W
Chargers-W
San Fran- W 10-5
BRONCO'S 34-20

jsdriggs

Pack -W
Giants -W
Dolphins -W
Texans -W
Browns-L
Bills-W
Ravens-L
Saints -L
Pats -L
Colts-W
Rams-W
Cowboys-L
Steelers-W
Titans -L
Niners-W 9=6
Falcons 27-17

Last edited:
Yes more people to beat:thumbsup: Can Bleu overcome the - start and Js missing a week only time will tell. Not one viking fan:mad: in fear their football knowledge is about as good as their team:D Heck viking fans chiefs are worse then the vikings. Oh no I going to make Carp:mad:

Let's go Only a Pointer!!! We know you can pick Bama every week!!!!!! Quit playing it safe and jump in!!!!!LOL!!!! I bet he still picks Bama to win!!!!:D:D:D

Let's go Only a Pointer!!! We know you can pick Bama every week!!!!!! Quit playing it safe and jump in!!!!!LOL!!!! I bet he still picks Bama to win!!!!:D:D:D

The OAP is too busy screwing with the k-state homers up in the Kansas forum to mess with us down here.

Back