what kind of dog do you run ????

I have a Vizsla and my sons have 3 GSP's! Just itchin for Sat. lol

Nice pic Rooster Roaster! Thanks for sharing.

Pheasantaddict

I am pretty impressed with the drahthaar breed. How to you like the DK? I believe the drahthaar and DK are pretty comparable.

Nice looking wet dogs Roster! I like the wooly hounds.

Bartels,

Good idea for a thread to get some posts rolling. If you want more people to post on this site, just ask em' about their dogs!

I have 2 britts, 1 Griffon wirehair, and 1 GSP. All good dogs. I don't think I'll ever run 1 breed exclusively after seeing what each breed brings to the table.

Pheasantaddict

I am pretty impressed with the drahthaar breed. How to you like the DK? I believe the drahthaar and DK are pretty comparable.

Bearded Beast, I really like the DK, he's my first pointer. He is very versatile. I like the standards for the DK and DD, as it seems to lead to great dogs. Rooster Roaster, My DK has a very high prey drive also.

Nice looking wet dogs Roster! I like the wooly hounds.

Bartels,

Good idea for a thread to get some posts rolling. If you want more people to post on this site, just ask em' about their dogs!

I have 2 britts, 1 Griffon wirehair, and 1 GSP. All good dogs. I don't think I'll ever run 1 breed exclusively after seeing what each breed brings to the table.

So true about dog breeds, why not enjoy all that life has to offer.

I run a Brittany and have for 47 years. I have had other breeds, but the Brittany fits me the best.........Bob

I have a Vizsla and a Brittany, both great dogs.

My younger brother runs English Pointers and my older brother has two German Shorthairs. Outstanding hunters as well...

Back