Weekend Trip to PA

steelbull85

I'm heading up to PA this weekend to see my family for my nephew's 5th birthday. As long as the weather stays decent I plan to take my lab out to one of the local SGL to let her run and see if we can find any holdover pheasants. If nothing else it will be nice to get outside and let her run in different types of cover. I plan on carrying a camera, so I'll post some pictures when we get back, especially if we flush some birds.

What area will you be hunting in? Good luck, you never know what you'll find out there sometimes. Looking forward to the pictures.

Enjoy your trip and be safe. Take some pictures, even if you don't find any birds. It's always great to get out with the dogs.

Unfortunately I didn't realize how much snow there was in my hometown prior to creating this thread. There was somewhere between a foot and 18" making it very difficult to take her out. We decided to just romp around the yard some but thought hunting would be too difficult. There is still the possibility of stopping by a game land in the southern part of the state on our way home today.

Back