way ahead eng pointer

i got a good dog way ahead of its time its 8 months old points with high tail and cracks when hunting and his best feature retreives damn good guy gave him to me WOW cant beleive but heres the problem i have two and mygirlfriend is madder than hell im telling you this is a good dog 913 709 9946 800.00 dollars

LOL.... Didn't you say in your post that a guy gave him to you??.... You are not looking that hard for a good home for him by selling him for $800....

not really to good of a dog ive hunted with a few people on this forum dude and you can take it from them i f i say he is the real deal he is if your hunting a weimer your dog had better back good thats if you hunted this dog

The way I see it is you have three...two dog + 1 girlfriend; the key word here is girlfriend. I could understand if it was a wife, so ditch the girl take the dog, save money, find a dog lover and all is well.

I'm with you JMc keep the dog and then find a women who loves the dogs as much as you do, my wife doesn't care how many dogs just don't chew her shoes!

Back