WANTED: 2 Dog Box

RuttCrazed

I got rid of my 2 dog box when I had to put my old dog down, now I have another pup and I am looking for another 2 dog box. I have always wanted to try one of those Easy Loader boxes, but I am open to whatever is out there. I would prefer something in Kansas so I can pick up and avoid shipping.

Thanks

I am in Kearney NE. and I have 4 New Houndsman 2 Hole Boxes For Sale. All Diamond, Insulated, Top Storage. Standard is $750 and Tall is $800. You can call me at 308-380-6515

I have a 2-hole box with back storage not top storage. I put 2 dogs in each side comfortably. 2- 50lb dogs. Its red. Wooden but insulated. Aluminum diamond plated Borders and doors. $400. Im in Missouri but will be in your neck of the woods on sunday.

I got rid of my 2 dog box when I had to put my old dog down, now I have another pup and I am looking for another 2 dog box. I have always wanted to try one of those Easy Loader boxes, but I am open to whatever is out there. I would prefer something in Kansas so I can pick up and avoid shipping.

Thanks

Ruttcrazed,

I have one I would sell to you pretty cheap and I live near you in DeSoto. In fact we meet as one of us bought from the other years ago. Its a two dog and is 43 long 22 wide and 22 deep. Fits perfect in between my wheel wells of my tacoma. Its galvanized metal and has a rim on the top for storing things on. I could let it go for $70.00. Send me a email if your interested and I can send you pics and give you further information on it.

Gary

Back