Video of a Epic Day

walk213

This day was one I will never forget. I have never witnessed so many birds in one day. Everything was perfect. Unfortunately, I had to edit out the constant flushes of birds as the GoPro does not zoom close enough to convey the action.

https://youtu.be/bq5D77z_u9k

Great video! Awesome to see that many wild birds in Colorado!
thank you. what you don't see because I have to edit is the hundreds of birds we saw on many properties. Didn't see much 1 month ago when most of the corn was up. Hopefully the population continues to flourish.

Yes, well done. A day to remember for sure. And by the way, that was some good shooting. :thumbsup:

Thanks man. My shooting has been an adventure over the last s seasons. Candidly, I don't practice enough. One of my best days in the field....ever.

Nice job! I'll take switchgrass over cat tails every time!

Thanks Red Dog. I want to hunt cat tails at some point. I have seen it on TV only. Looks like a lot of work. Echo and I are not afraid of that. Good luck this season.

Yellow lab.Great choice!! Great video, that is some really nice ground.Is it pay hunting? If you want to do some cattail hunting, go to Northern Montana!!

Yellow lab.Great choice!! Great video, that is some really nice ground.Is it pay hunting? If you want to do some cattail hunting, go to Northern Montana!!

Thanks Goosemaster. These wild birds were hunted on private land with permission from the landowner. I want to go to Montana and hunt birds. Just need to find the time.

Back