Video - Late season private land hunt

A5 Sweet 16

Some of you have seen GH's video version of this same hunt. His is far superior.
I use inferior technology. Seems like I'm always fighting dead batteries (they win). Or forgetting to turn my camera on. Or any of a host of technical difficulties.
Still, I'm generally happy with the results & enjoy having videos to watch. Youtube seems to be a good place for them, whether anyone else likes them or not. At least I can get at them wherever & whenever I want.
We had a really fun hunt together. Ace & Sage put a pretty good hurt on the roosters that day. They just amaze me.

Sweet video of your hunt, I just amazes me the nerves the roosters have to say put until the bitter end.

Some of you have seen GH's video version of this same hunt. His is far superior.
I use inferior technology. Seems like I'm always fighting dead batteries (they win). Or forgetting to turn my camera on. Or any of a host of technical difficulties.
Still, I'm generally happy with the results & enjoy having videos to watch. Youtube seems to be a good place for them, whether anyone else likes them or not. At least I can get at them wherever & whenever I want.
We had a really fun hunt together. Ace & Sage put a pretty good hurt on the roosters that day. They just amaze me.

Thanks for sharing the hunt from your perspective. Ace was pup of the day. Crazy little devil just tearing it up!

Thanks for sharing the hunt from your perspective. Ace was pup of the day. Crazy little devil just tearing it up!
Well, OK. But if he was pup of the day, then Sage was dog of the day.
Good lord do we need to get you guys a room! 🤣 Think it is great you guys can get together and hunt. I have enjoyed the few hunts I've had with Zeb and KSBritt and hoping to meet more guys from the site. One thing we all have in common watching our dogs work the field in pursuit of pheasants.

Back