Veterinarian in SW KS

Next week I plan to hunt in SW Kansas with a pup that has recently had an eye issue.

In the highly unlikely event that I might need the services of a good vet, can anyone provide a good referral?

Thanks!

Reilly

Next week I plan to hunt in SW Kansas with a pup that has recently had an eye issue.

In the highly unlikely event that I might need the services of a good vet, can anyone provide a good referral?

Thanks!

Reilly

SW KS is a large area - any more specific on area? IE if you're in Liberal you probably wouldnt want to drive an hour to Garden City or 2 hours to Dodge etc for a vet or vice versa.

Ripple & Liebl
1007 E Trail Street
Dodge City
620-227-2751
Dr. Darin Huck, DVM

Started by Dr. Bill Ripple and Dr. Gus Liebl, then Bill's son Dr. David Ripple. Dr. David recently retired.

Now its primary vet, who has been there for a lot of years, is Dr. Darin Huck. I see Dr. Huck or one of the younger vets there.

Thank you for your kind recommendation.

I hope I don't have to use their services, but I would rather know who to call rather than just look someone up in the phone book in the event of an emergency!

Thanks again,
Reilly

Chad and Brock Kerr are in and around Dodge City also. Mainly large animal but they are good guys. Like brothers to me he n school. Their dad was my Ag teacher. They would do awesome in a pinch. Only problem is I don't know what I their practice is called.

Chad and Brock Kerr are in and around Dodge City also. Mainly large animal but they are good guys. Like brothers to me he n school. Their dad was my Ag teacher. They would do awesome in a pinch. Only problem is I don't know what I their practice is called.

Dr. Chad Kerr
Dr. Brock Kerr
Dodge City Vet Clinic
1920 E. Trail Street
Dodge City, Kanas
620-227-8651

Thanks I wasn't for sure what they called it. If you stumble upon them tell them Boog said hello.

Thanks to all for your references. Fortunately, no vet trips were required during my hunt.

I traveled and hunted from near Ulysses to Osborne hitting WIHA. I found birds in some spots more than others.

I saw more chickens than my previous trips. In several counties south of 70.

Kansas is fun! People are nice and I found some great places to eat.

Back