Upland Game Shirt

EdgeWater

My buddy took me out to his hunt club recently for chuckers and I wanted to get him and Blaze/Tan upland long sleeve shirt, but get a GPS embroidered on it as well.

I have found plenty of shirts, but didn't know where you can order the shirt and they personalize it as well - all in one.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

My buddy took me out to his hunt club recently for chuckers and I wanted to get him and Blaze/Tan upland long sleeve shirt, but get a GPS embroidered on it as well.

I have found plenty of shirts, but didn't know where you can order the shirt and they personalize it as well - all in one.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Check with a local sewing repair shop. They may have dog decals they can stitch on the shirt or go on line and search for a dog decal...

Cabala's does a fairly nice shorthair embroidery but apparently only on their medium weight chamois shirt. I kinda doubt they'd do it another one their hunting shirts of your choice. All this stuff is probably done overseas for them. But...you can always ask.

http://www.cabelas.com/category/Embroidery/106792380.uts

You might be able to find a decent shorthair patch somewhere on the net and have it sewn on to the shirt of your choice.

Check with Sue on FaceBook - Sue's Embroidery & Design. She does the work for the Minnesota Hunting Spaniel Association and she may have something that you'll like. She has other dogs too.

Back