UPH Logos & Merchandise

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
We have a whole slew of good quality merchandise coming with these logos on them.

uph-oval-sm.png

uph-no-oval-w-sm.png

uph-no-oval-g-sm.png

Like I said before those look great Ryan. How long before the merchandise will be ready for showing.........Bob

Very nice!!!!! Can't wait to see all the goodies!!! Thanks, Ryan!!!

Are you going to make these in a vinyl sticker that we can put on our vehicles? If you do, I'd definately buy some.. :D

Lee - We will have all the goodies. Stickers... yes.

Bob - On Monday we are getting this priced, so by the end of next week we should have things.

Grove Ct Brits - Done, I'll get one.

We will even have high quality fitted hats, etc.

- Webguy

He's just teasing he has been saying we would be able to get T-shirts for over a year.

I like that idea what colors are you going to have hopefully some hunting color be it camo or blaze or for the ladies a pink camo wait hell I would wear a pink one it takes a big man to wear pink I think i have it covered LOL

I like that idea what colors are you going to have hopefully some hunting color be it camo or blaze or for the ladies a pink camo wait hell I would wear a pink one it takes a big man to wear pink I think i have it covered LOL

We will get it all (Camo, Pink, etc). We just figured we would start with black so we can wear it on the street.

Back