UPH Hunt

Tbear

UPH Master
I know its been a few years since we have done one. Would anyone be interested in doing another game farm get together in the spring. We could go to Heartland Preserve in Granite Falls or maybe Sand Pines in Avon? Everyone could meet face to face. I can take the wheel on it and get it all put together. Any other thoughts or ideas would be great.:cheers:

April 25th @ Sand Pines Pheasants in Avon MN 8am Start. I Figured Morning would be better because it could get warm.

Lazer + 1 (Flusher 8am)
Goldenboy + 2 (Flushers 8am)
Potatodigger +1 ( Flusher 8am)
tbear (Flusher 10am)
Big jon (Flusher 10am)
Nor (Pointer 10am)
still steamn (Pointer 10am)
jonnyB ( Flusher 10am)

I will just keep adding names to this as people keep saying they want to go.
This not just for MN members. If anyone wants to come from any other state. You are more than welcome. Plenty of space plenty of fields the more the merrier!

Last edited:
I see you miss to much as it is, don't know if I could stand watching you miss a tame bird! Sorry Trevor couldn't resist! 😜 I'm down for it!

Anyone else interested? I know lazer said he would go. I'm game for suggestions as well.

I'd like to go but I have some conflicts. First, I won't be back from Arizona until the middle of April. And then I will have field trials every weekend thru the end of May. But keep me informed just in case.

I would be up to do it, but knowing Tbear, he just wants me there to take photos of him hunting. Hes kinda smug like that. :p

I just make your pictures look good! You know you want to hang out with me. Plus I need someone that can shoot:)

Just got off the phone with Keith at Sand Pines he said they Close April 30th. Do we want to do a Saturday or a Sunday? Afternoon or Morning? What are some dates that don't work for some people. What does ever ones calendar look like for the last 2 weekends of April?
Thanks!

i would be in for Sand Pines, i don't have a dog but i can shoot pretty good! either day would work for me, sundays my 22 year old son could come with. (he shoots really good)

I would be interested in joining you guys. Might meet some new hunting cohorts since I tend to hunt pheasants solo a fair amount. Any weekend in April timeframe should work for me. I have a good GSP, well seasoned as he is 9+ years old and still hunting strong.

Back