UPH Bumper Sticker

winchester21

I was thinking that it'd be nice to have some way of displaying membership to fellow members and that perhaps a bumper sticker would get the trick the done. Any thoughts?

I will take four, one for the truck, one for the station wagon stuck in Kansas, one for gove county britts son, as he aint gonna buy him one, and one for the dog kennel.

Forget it guys. We have been trying for hats/shirts/bumper stickers for years. We are just pawns in Webguys quest for total Internet domination. But when I am in charge things will be a little different.

Forget it guys. We have been trying for hats/shirts/bumper stickers for years. We are just pawns in Webguys quest for total Internet domination. But when I am in charge things will be a little different.

GO MOE, LOL :10sign:

copheasanthunter I would buy half of one for the boy he can buy the other half and what did you do to the station wagon

Are you going to send us all hats and shirts when your in charge? If you are you have my vote!:D

Now theres ."change" I can live with!... :rofl:

Back