UPH app

moellermd

Super Moderator
Is there a UPH app for androids? The website is not real android friendly.

I have UPH saved as a Bookmark on my phone. It seems to work ok for me?
What are you trying to do that it won't work for you?

It would be nice if was in a single column or something so i did not have to scroll from left to right.

I'm not sure if that's something that can be easily done with vBulletin. Do you visit other forums that have a mobile app? Just curious, because I'd like to look at it.

Can't say I have seen in forums that have mobile apps. Just trying to push UPH to the cutting edge of hunting forums. I just got my new phone so I really do not know that much about it.

I think he may be talking about the Tapatalk app
www.tapatalk.com
I have it installed on my phone and use it for a few forums, I'm kind of 50-50 on it's usefulness

It's mainly because it is not offered with a mobile version of the website. Which phone do you have?

That is what I am talking about. It would appear that I am not the ignorant country folk y'all think I was.

It looks like the site would have to purchase the software to add an app. It would be cool though.

Actually the website side is free.
The app to install on your phone costs a couple bucks though

We will be upgrading to 4+ this summer sometime. We have large software rollout before I take care of this. Thanks for your patience.

I have a Droid phone and it automatically re sizes any script on a page as big or small as I want it. This site is great on my phone.

Back