Uguide South Dakota

jetjockey

Anyone hunted with Uguide in South Dakota? Im thinking pretty seriously about pulling the trigger on a hunt but would like to know if anyone else has hunted with them. Seems like a pretty good operation and good prices. We are planning on hunting the first week of December. What kind of hunting can we expect that time of year? Thanks

Jetjockey

I doubt you could find a better pay-to-hunt deal to hunt wild birds in SD than one of Uguide's pheasant camps. I've met Chris and he's a stand-up guy. I haven't done a Uguide hunt yet but I suspect I will in the future. As far as the early December hunting goes, so much depends on the weather and the crop situation but that's true across the pheasant belt when you're hunting wild birds.

I was able to hook up with some old friends I hadn't hunted with for years and just did a Uguide hunt the weekend before Christmas. I still can't believe the cost considering the lodging and numbers of bird we saw. We went to Stoney Butte Creek, 12 of us bagged 36 birds all 3 days. With the weather setting in we didn't stay the 4th night, but it was still worth it. Something else cool, I was able to specify the 2nd set of days on the 2/5 day license for next season. We're planning to go back next year.

Thumbs up Chris and Lynn!

I was able to hook up with some old friends I hadn't hunted with for years and just did a Uguide hunt the weekend before Christmas. I still can't believe the cost considering the lodging and numbers of bird we saw. We went to Stoney Butte Creek, 12 of us bagged 36 birds all 3 days. With the weather setting in we didn't stay the 4th night, but it was still worth it. Something else cool, I was able to specify the 2nd set of days on the 2/5 day license for next season. We're planning to go back next year.

Thumbs up Chris and Lynn!

Hey Jim, thanks for the report. I always like getting feedback, good or bad. You must have been in the Johnson group for Week 10?

Make sure you get that deposit in by Jan. 4th if you want to take advantage of early bird discount on 2010 hunt package.

Back