Ugly Dog Hunting

Phil V.

Has anybody done business with this company. I received their catalog a couple of days ago and wondered if anybody heard of them.They also have a website. www.uglydoghunting.com

Great folks with whom to do business. I have collars (regular & of the "e" variety), the big dog bed (which my dogs think is great!), shirts, and I can't remember what else. Oh, a double Mud River truck blanket . . . I installed this backwards in my Tacoma access cab (hung from from headrests, down across the rear floor area, then up the rear cab wall & anchored at the top of the trim panel. Back seat area of the truck has stayed clean ever since. gun cases slide in front-of or behind the blanket.

I'm sure that the mother of a bird hunter would . . .

Great gimmick for a catalog.
Mine arrived today.
Never have had a negative issue with them.
Prices always seemed a bit dear but I plan to order their BreakFast dog bowl.

Thanks for the input. I plan on buying a few items from them as I get the money. I thought of everybody's opinion on them before I bought anything.

They are good people to buy from. They stand behind their products and will make anything that is wrong right.
They get my vote!!:10sign:

Just got the dogs new "tufflex" collars from ugly dog. Ordered the brass rivet-on nametags for their everyday collars and my astro collars too.

Tufflex neon is pretty bright! I gotta wear :cool:
:D

I was watching an episode of Wingshooting USA and the owner was on there hunting with Scott Linden. Seemed like a nice guy...

Back