Turn Off the Wind Machine

Dakotazeb

Good Lord, as if we haven't had enough wind this fall. But the wind today is really getting it on! Sustained winds of 30 mph with gusts to 50. Not a day to be out chasing roosters. Maybe it will help dry down that last of the corn that is still in the fields.

We are on our way home, and saw two groups heading to the fields. One group had four people, but the second one had several vehicles together heading to a massive cattail swamp. Better them then me.

A couple years ago I had one of my best days ever while majority of the state was under a high wind advisory. Four birds up, three roosters, four shots and headed home in under a half hour. Not sure who was shooting my gun but it made me look good.

Good Lord, as if we haven't had enough wind this fall. But the wind today is really getting it on! Sustained winds of 30 mph with gusts to 50. Not a day to be out chasing roosters. Maybe it will help dry down that last of the corn that is still in the fields.

They keep putting up more and more of those giant fans. I think that is what makes it so windy! :D

Jerry

Back