Trip planned for Jan 20-24

Live2Birdhunt

Planning a trip to Hunt Jan 20-24. 2-3 days on Private land with a fee of $150 per gun/day. Hunted here the last couple years. Great land owner. Near the town of Seneca. Usually stay in Faulkton. Also hunt a couple days on private land near Blunt. Will need to relocate for accommodations. No fee for this land. Hunted here over 20 years. Stay in Pierre. Send me a message for serious inquiries only. I have two hunters and two dogs committed. These dates are flexible a few days either way.

Planning a trip to Hunt Jan 20-24. 2-3 days on Private land with a fee of $150 per gun/day. Hunted here the last couple years. Great land owner. Near the town of Seneca. Usually stay in Faulkton. Also hunt a couple days on private land near Blunt. Will need to relocate for accommodations. No fee for this land. Hunted here over 20 years. Stay in Pierre. Send me a message for serious inquiries only. I have two hunters and two dogs committed. These dates are flexible a few days either way.
If you’re headed back that way this fall let me know. I hunt that area, usually by myself. Would enjoy some company. Thank you

Back