Trap club

Good resource for finding ranges.

I shoot at either Cedar Hill in Baldwin KS , or Power Creek in Lenexa since I live in SW Johnson county.

Good resource for finding ranges.

I shoot at either Cedar Hill in Baldwin KS , or Power Creek in Lenexa since I live in SW Johnson county.
Right good source. I was just looking for local info about the range. I've hunted in the area for 12 years and never knew about it.

Probably about all the shooting ranges of various types in KS

The Colby Trap Club: https://ksoutdoors.com/Services/Education/Shooting-Ranges/Colby-Trap-Club

1670543403021.png

As a side note, some of the State owned/operated ranges are undergoing renovation of various types right now. Hillsdale range is upgrading pistol and rifle facilities, Shawnee State Fishing Lake Range is completely closed for renovation. I think Fancy Creek is closed for upgrade as well. Rumor is this Spring the Governor is going to make a big deal about the re-openings and the upgrades proving her support for the 2A and shooting sports.

Probably about all the shooting ranges of various types in KS

The Colby Trap Club: https://ksoutdoors.com/Services/Education/Shooting-Ranges/Colby-Trap-Club

View attachment 4750

As a side note, some of the State owned/operated ranges are undergoing renovation of various types right now. Hillsdale range is upgrading pistol and rifle facilities, Shawnee State Fishing Lake Range is completely closed for renovation. I think Fancy Creek is closed for upgrade as well. Rumor is this Spring the Governor is going to make a big deal about the re-openings and the upgrades proving her support for the 2A and shooting sports.
So is this state owned or operated?

The website, ksoutdoors.com is a State website If that’s what you are asking.

When you click on the individual ranges it has info on ownership and operators.

For instance some say “club”, so that’s not State owned. Hillsdale, for example, shows State owned but operated by another non-State entity.

Back