Trainer near Joliet

purcel41

I am looking for a trainer near the Joliet area. I am willing to travel up to a hour. I have a GSP just turned 6 mo. I am looking for whoa breaking and bird intro, Thanks.

trainer

ive been looking into that as well if u found some one let me know. im in joliet and have also been looking for clubs to join. thanks

I ended up using my breeder for help on training. He is located in San Jose, illinois. It is about 2.5 hrs away. My dog is there now and the progress seems to be great. I wanted to find someome close to help me train the dog but had no luck. I get to go work with him in about two weeks. I will keep you posted. He is located on here as gun dog breeders. I have been very impressed with his stock and what ge has done with the dog.

hunting

where do u usually hunt? Been doing most of the controlled hunts so far. My son and i just started last yr.

Mostly DNR but my cousin just bought some property out past ottawa so I will hopefully get out there once in a while. I do most of my hunting during the week so it's not a busy.

Back