Tough clothes for guys tough on clothes!!!

Stone Creek Hounds and Hunting Supplies has you covered from head to toe when it comes to briarproof clothing. We have been in the hunting industry for 20+ years. We manufacture TOP OF THE LINE briarproof and waterproof clothing. We make it in the USA with American materials!!! If are looking for the quality clothing like Wick Outdoor Works made we are it. We have same standards as Wicks did. We loved and wore Wicks clothing too. We manufactured dog collars and leashes for Wicks. So when they retired we knew someone had to keep that quality products going. Just check out our website and see for yourself. We carry everything you would need for your hunt. We make Chaps, Vest, Coats, Bibs, Dog Vest, Plus wide selection of dog collars and leashes.
https://www.stonecreekhounds.com/

Website works for me not sure why does not come up for you. And I’m new to this forum I’ll post in classified section next time thanks

Right now we are running a Free shipping code is SHIP100. If you subscribe to our email list you we’ll get our sales and promotions we run. Sign up at bottom of our website page or on the pop up that comes up. Thanks for looking

A pair of Carharts, Crispi boots, and Filson tin chaps and I'm good to go.
Most of my gear lasts for decades.
I have a commercial fishing grade raingear from 1989 that stays in my boat and is still working fine.
My Filson Tin Chaps are from the early 1990s.

Right now we are running a Free shipping code is SHIP100. If you subscribe to our email list you we’ll get our sales and promotions we run. Sign up at bottom of our website page or on the pop up that comes up. Thanks for looking
I looked at your site. Some of the stuff looks like the dans stuff I get here locally. Is it Amish made?

This thread is over a year old, the "Stone Creek Hounds" haven't checked-in since. I did get a pair of their chaps and worn them once or twice last season and every outing this season except for 2 or 3 times. They are holding up fine. The dog collar, lead and brass name plates I also ordered, worked out real good for me also. I ordered a few brass ID plates for my dog's hunting E-collar and home restraint E-collar, they attached nicely with pop rivets. The collar I ordered from them came with brass tag affixed already. Good stuff.

A pair of Carharts, Crispi boots, and Filson tin chaps and I'm good to go.
Most of my gear lasts for decades.
I have a commercial fishing grade raingear from 1989 that stays in my boat and is still working fine.
My Filson Tin Chaps are from the early 1990s.
How hot do you get wearing those? My wife got me a $400 gift card for my birthday last August that I haven't used yet. I was going to wait until we get to Seattle so I can go to their store.

How hot do you get wearing those? My wife got me a $400 gift card for my birthday last August that I haven't used yet. I was going to wait until we get to Seattle so I can go to their store.
I have a pair of bibs that look to be the same material but not Stone Creek. They are 100% briar proof and tough as nails but hotter than Hades. Has to be cold for me to wear them.

Most any waterproof chaps will be quite warm, but if they aren't waterproof. There might be an occasional time we have a dry warm morning that I would like chaps for sliding through the cover easier, but I haven't bought a separate pair for those occasions. I think Stone Creek might also have a style that aren't waterproof, and would have to be cooler.

For really hot weather I wear a $20 pair of Wrangler ATG synthetic pants hunting huns in sagebrush.

For really hot weather I wear a $20 pair of Wrangler ATG synthetic pants hunting huns in sagebrush.

Best kept secret in the outdoors pants market (for a non briar proof, but that is what I have chaps for). I have multiple pairs of the Wangler ATG's, as well as the Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants (coupon codes and sales can put them in the $40 range). Stretch with movement, lightweight, dry quickly, and look pretty nice.

Just wanted to share a hidden gem I recently stumbled upon – Stone Creek Hounds and Hunting Supplies. Their briarproof clothing is legit, and the fact that it's made in the USA with top-notch materials is a major win! And hey, speaking of quality, if you're ever in need of sleek men's wedding suits, check out Gentleman's Guru. I've heard they've got some impressive options!

Last edited:
Stone Creek chaps like the old Wicks are good chaps except their straps on the chaps are too short. Need to be 6-8” longer. That is why I prefer Dan’s Chaps.

Back