Top 10

OKIEGunner

Any Question? :cheers:

picture.php

Yeah......agree, but it's nice to see your team settin on top

Well, if those are our only choices, go 'Pokes. :)

My Aggie wife is going to kill me when she sees I'm not standing up for aTm. :)

Oh yeah, now I remember. Thanks for the reminder, I am old but I still can see. Did you really need to make it that big?

Easy Byrd.....I'm married to a Sooner with season tickets !

All this reminds me of the "only" funny joke I have ever heard from an Okie, "When asked how to find Texas", the Okie replied, "Go west till you smell it, and south till you step in it!" Maybe I should say the only clean funny joke I could tell here!

Any Question? :cheers:

picture.php

Yes, unless my son is on the team, why on earth would I care? Not trying to be a jerk, I just find it absolutely hilarious that people even care. I understand that I'm with about 2% of the American population w/ that opinion and I'll take a few lashings for even making the comment on a board w/ so many sports fans, but when asked who my favorite college or professional team is, I've never had an answer b/c I have no reason to favor one over another. Those of you that went to a certain school...fine, I guess I understand. Those of you w/ kids on a certain team, absolutely should be a fan. I must be one of the only people I know that watch sports just for the games and never for any particular team. Kinda nice that way b/c when it's time to root for someone in a championship game, I get to pick the team w/ the best stats that season;)

Last edited:
pick a sec team and you cant go wrong big 12 is such a joke

Thanks for reminding me, I am a fan of a conference, but still no teams. I too prefer to watch SEC baseball and football when I have the option. Still, I only watch it b/c they have such stiff competition, not b/c I'm a fan of any particular team. I would like a SC Gamecocks hat someday though:rolleyes:

Easy Byrd.....I'm married to a Sooner with season tickets !

Ditto but x2 here........I figured since we paid so much in tuition over the years, might as well root for um'

Somewhere there on OU's campus is a fountain that I got dunked in back in 1970.

Somewhere there on OU's campus is a fountain that I got dunked in back in 1970.

Was that before or after the skunk encounter previously described on another post?:D

:Dgotta go with Ohio State...

Back