them bronco's

hey bucko's, well seasoned pheasant quarter's baked, dipped in cholula sauce and blackberry wheat beer is what i'm serving, too bad for you

cheers

I was pretty well shocked that the game was so one-sided. The score in no way indicates how much the Broncos dominated. Brady was sub-par and that's not something you would expect from him in the big game. What can you say about Peyton.... give him time and he will absolutely slice and dice the opponent. I don't there has ever been an equal as far as a QB's ability to read a defense.

Seahawks should give the Broncos more fits on defense. If Peyton has the time he will find a way to beat them regardless. Go Broncos.......:thumbsup:

I was pretty well shocked that the game was so one-sided. The score in no way indicates how much the Broncos dominated. Brady was sub-par and that's not something you would expect from him in the big game. What can you say about Peyton.... give him time and he will absolutely slice and dice the opponent. I don't there has ever been an equal as far as a QB's ability to read a defense.

Seahawks should give the Broncos more fits on defense. If Peyton has the time he will find a way to beat them regardless. Go Broncos.......:thumbsup:

I think seahawks are in for a rude awakening. Denver is going to dominate them. thier defence is good. but so is denvers and Denvers offence is on fire. Denver by 21. The Qb's will be the huge difference. Peyton is the best ever at reading the defence. :thumbsup:

I will say that the Seahawks D is very good. Other than the QB run game the 49ers did almost nothing.

To me it looks like it could be a close game, determine by a turnover. I would rather see Denver win, mostly because I have friends that like them a lot, and I don't want to hear all the crying if they don't win :D

does anyone know the heimlich maneuver?

Is that a choking sound I hear?

The only good thing about this game is I haven't had to see the mannings and horseface elway high-fiving even once!:D

I think seahawks are in for a rude awakening. Denver is going to dominate them. thier defence is good. but so is denvers and Denvers offence is on fire. Denver by 21. The Qb's will be the huge difference. Peyton is the best ever at reading the defence. :thumbsup:

Right on JMAC:D Your right there was a rude awakening:thumbsup:

Back