The 2006 Ultimate Pheasant Hunt

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
The 2006 Ultimate Pheasant Hunting /Upland Almanac Trip was a good one this year. 4 excellent pheasant hunting outfitters, 2 Minnesotans, 1 South Dakotan & 1 from Vermont.

Joe from MN came to SD for his first time with his Over-Under... after the trip he realized that in South Dakota you need to have a Semi-Auto or Pump Shotty. He's armed for next year.

Not a bad trip this year! Who's joining me next year!?

uph-photo.jpg

I will figure it out at the end of the summer I am sure. We had 2 big hunts this year & will have 2 big ones next year. Hang around the website and I'll see what I can rig up for next year. I just like to drink beer, take photos, video & get some work done, while everyone else kills the birds. If I can shoot 1 or 2 birds a trip, it keeps the web guy happy.

Ryan

I will figure it out at the end of the summer I am sure. We had 2 big hunts this year & will have 2 big ones next year. Hang around the website and I'll see what I can rig up for next year. I just like to drink beer, take photos, video & get some work done, while everyone else kills the birds. If I can shoot 1 or 2 birds a trip, it keeps the web guy happy.

Ryan

...And it seems like road hunting is the best way to do that......:)

Ha ha ha ha. Like I said with my shooting... I am REALLY on, or REALLY off.

Back