Swap hunts forum

Have you, the moderators ever considered adding a "swap hunts" forum to UFC? Seems like it might make since, just a suggestion. I know of a couple on the net, but they are not the best.

My suggestion is to just expand the hunting group builder forum as that does not get all that much traffic and is somewhat in the same category as people looking for hunts.

You could just add "hunt swaps" to title and call it good.

oh I dont know, I saw a few guys on here posting in some areas and thought it would be a good idea to have an area devoted to swapping hunts. My plate is pretty full during hunting season usually, with big game and upland hunting and throw in some late fall fishing gets pretty busy up here, i have thought about swapping something for dec. muzzy season for deer in Nebr. or Kansas, or maybe some fishing in Alaska this summer, not really interested in anything east of the Missouri river though, unless it has to do with warm weather in the winter and fishing...LOL.

That is kind of why I asked seeing your location I figured you have it as good as it gets for hunting. Have been wanting to make a Sept. trip for grouse in MT the last year or two. The only thing MN has going is some awesome fishing in the northern half of the state.

Back