Sure is quiet

I am headed up to Montana in a couple of weeks. Trying to put the dogs on some sharptail and Huns

have not seen a post from mnmthunting aka wayne in awhile he always was out hunting mt sharpies & sage grouse loved his pics & informitive post on what he was seeing etc. wear u at wayne??? looking forward to some pics of star & woodie any day???

im trying to make it out there to MT again this sept? got into some sharpies & sage grouse last september wanted huns but did not make the effort we could have was still fun camping/hunting for almost a week... beautiful state but pretty lonely wear we were lol

have not seen a post from mnmthunting aka wayne in awhile he always was out hunting mt sharpies & sage grouse loved his pics & informitive post on what he was seeing etc. wear u at wayne??? looking forward to some pics of star & woodie any day???

im trying to make it out there to MT again this sept? got into some sharpies & sage grouse last september wanted huns but did not make the effort we could have was still fun camping/hunting for almost a week... beautiful state but pretty lonely wear we were lol

He was banned according to the other thread

His last posts were in May but he was active until early July. His profile does not show he was banned. Hmmm, idk. I sure loved his posts.

wow what a bummer!!! i dont want to start a big thing with new mods but he was a good mod & very good contributer to this forum u see what happens with out them a state once very active goes dead???

im sure he was threatened or bullied into addmiting he was wrong or something along them lines i had old mods threaten me 2-3 times & claim to make the site what it was? guess they were correct in waynes case he pretty much was only reason i read the mt threads...

i gonna take a lil break again also lol i hope i still have wahynes email info it been a few months i wondered what happened...

Back