Stop Hunting

Thats right. There comes a time when you got to stop. But thats not what this is really about:D Lets say Obamaman came to you and said uph hunter it's up to you to save the future of hunting:eek:. I can't do this myself:D To save hunting you must choose one animal that can never be hunted again:eek:What would it be and WHY. I'm going to say the dove. Seems kinda silly to hunt them anyways. They taste good but I could live without hunting them. Come on guys and gals lets help obamaman out and save hunting:thumbsup:

Whitetail deer...why?
Stopping deer hunting would end or severly reduce Leasing in the East and go toward eliminating much selfish, narrow-focused fretting over a birddog putting a foot wrong across a property line; it would free up a bunch of DNR money now wasted on the things(deer); save even more DNR energy wasted on them(deer); stopping deer hunting would reduce the danger of traps for birddogs; stopping deer hunting would stamp out deer feeders and the associated feeding of nest predators such as possums, skunks and, especially, raccoons; maybe, fingers crossed, Nugent might even dry up and blow away.
Gosh...that's just a beginning of the plusses....they go on...and on.

Tough problem tho considering that the resulting increased deer would do even greater damage to the Forests and ES and so to many species, game and not, as they do now.
Be nice to simply eliminate deer and so stop deer hunting in a single fell swoop...one can dream, anyway. :thumbsup:

But, I expect that President Obama knows as much about Hunting as he knows about Coal...and Payrolls.
I'll wager your post question was not really serious.

Last edited:
I thought politics was forbidden on here?

Yes it's just a silly what if question. Nice reply Olddublin:thumbsup:
I"m going to have to change my answer because Wisturkeyhunters sounding alittle angry tonite:) and he don't want to save hunting by giving up one animal to hunt:mad::D So i'm changing mine to turkey:) I think I just ruined thankgiving:D

Elephant, the decoys are too heavy anyways.

let em hunt

Let the deer hunters hunt deer if they found out how much fun bird hunting was there would be less room for all of us.

If we had to give up hunting something let it be mushrooms always hurts my neck anyway.

Back