Steal on a New Rizzini 12GA Vertex Sporting!!!!!

FCSpringer

Well, I just bought this gun, but my dog needs surgery, and I need him more than the gun. I am selling my new Rizzini 12 GA Vertex Sporting.1[SUP]st[/SUP] $1600 cash gets it. I just got it on sale for 1800. You will never get a better deal. Also, I called, and received photos from every Sportsman Warehouse in the country of the guns in stock. This one is the nicest looking one available through them. Beautiful wood. I hate to part with it because I know when this is over. I will have to pay the 2200 to replace it. Photos are not working on here, but I can email them. Just send me a note at blueriverkennel@gctel.com
Shipping from and to an FFL is fine but you pay shipping. You will never see a deal like this anywhere. The gun has not had a full box of ammo through it. It is as new with the hard case and all. I will even throw in the Rizzini shooting vest Rizzini gave me for buying a Sporting model. If the gun is here after his surgery, and my bills go on a credit card, the deal is off. I am looking at upwards of 5 grand to get him taken care of at the UofM. L

Back