Spam

Laughing!!!! he's in Pennsylvania now. I'm scared to read it. You first O&N!

I think it might be o&n, or old dublin. Sometimes i can't understand what they say either:). Now guildy is just screwing with you guys. he is posted in website support now

I think it might be o&n, or old dublin. Sometimes i can't understand what they say either:). Now guildy is just screwing with you guys.

The key is that we are both old. In retrospected in discerning the meaning in the message. He was discouraged about the fact that he got what he believes, is a pen raised pheasant in South Dakota, and the strippers afterward were less than attractive, then he was on our forum and read that only other state he hunts pheasants in may restrict his season to in state resident lisences holder but get him to pay a higher fee. With this in mind he retreated to Montana where nobody but out of staters, care about pheasants and holed up at a survivalist camp, with his dog, gun, and liabations, ( lots of those). Preaching to us apostles who are wandering the road aimlessly, who don't see the danger of a pen-raised bird, or a selective season legislation as unabridgement of his personal freedom. He sells flowers at the bus station in Butte on weekdays. Glad I was here to interpret that for you!

The key is that we are both old. In retrospected in discerning the meaning in the message. He was discouraged about the fact that he got what he believes, is a pen raised pheasant in South Dakota, and the strippers afterward were less than attractive, then he was on our forum and read that only other state he hunts pheasants in may restrict his season to in state resident lisences holder but get him to pay a higher fee. With this in mind he retreated to Montana where nobody but out of staters, care about pheasants and holed up at a survivalist camp, with his dog, gun, and liabations, ( lots of those). Preaching to us apostles who are wandering the road aimlessly, who don't see the danger of a pen-raised bird, or a selective season legislation as unabridgement of his personal freedom. He sells flowers at the bus station in Butte on weekdays. Glad I was here to interpret that for you!

Thanks O&N, I knew if there was anyone here that could interpret this for me, it would be you:D

LOL Now thats good OandN. That really breaks me up. :cheers:

Back