South Dakota December 12-January 3

dukxdog

My house is available for rent during these dates. We have been working for the birds we shoot but overall the hunting has been pretty darn good. All my guys staying here have been very happy.
If you want to get in some late season South Dakota wild roosters let me know. PM me for my phone number and e-mail.
20151022_101539_resized_zpsn1ypjlkq.jpg

IMG_3289_zpsly4h4ozu.jpg

IMG_3710_zpsiw907pyy.jpg

IMG_3673_zpslwuzpnvz.jpg

IMG_3560_zpsokdukpgk.jpg

Gettysburg

Photo from yesterday. Weather has been great. Seeing lots of birds!

IMG_3743_zpsvfjmail3.jpg

Last edited:
$75/pp/pd to rent the house.

I have a lady who cleans the house between groups.

$125/pp/pd when I'm there and includes three meals each day. I'm a dang fine cook.

IMG_3718_zpsp3euhpcc.jpg

Here are the guys goofing off after hunting a section line.

IMG_3727_zpsenrmzaep.jpg

When you are not there...are there farms we contact on your behalf? And what is the "gift" for the farmer?

When you are absent, does the group that is renting the house hunt together or do we go our separate ways?

How do we organize for meals in your absence? Who buys the groceries and cooks, assuming there is a group and we are not acquainted?

Just some thoughts going forward...

This was my Thanksgiving. In the field with Rush. Didn't even have a chance to get out a second dog. Hope you had a good one too.

IMG_3768_zps1p5tf3qn.jpg

December hunting has been FANTASTIC! We have been seeing hundreds of birds every day on public lands. Get your dog off the couch...he's not done yet! One month left for 2015 season. References furnished. Lots of happy guys this first year. Call your buddies then contact me for my phone number and information.
IMG_3827_zpspdl8qxf4.jpg

Last edited:
Back