Sold

Toad

Beretta Xtrema 2 for sale. Kick-off, Max 4, original case, 5 chokes. Shoots 2.75-3.5" shells.

I bought it new. It's been my one gun for all upland, waterfowl, and trap. It's been a magic wand of avian death. :laugh: But seriously, it's a great gun that has been properly cared for. Slight wear to the camo finish, but otherwise in fantastic shape and works as good as new.

$900

Last edited:
Of course. If anybody wants to see something specific, let me know. Also, a serious buyer would be welcome to meet me at the local trap park and put a few shells through it to verify its awesomeness. :thumbsup:

8F2BC473-2FD3-444D-B789-8431EB2E4B8C_zps7unomexu.jpg

57BEABC3-38E7-4F92-9A95-9AA56258E304_zps0nee8o37.jpg

FC846797-8BA4-4960-9BF3-3CEEC7CD6A94_zpsoumhbsve.jpg

I wish I could justify buying another gun. I have the original extrema which I use for waterfowl and it is a heck of a gun. I've never had a jam or miss fire and have hunted in some nasty weather with it. Your gun will be a deal for somebody I'm sure.

Motivated Seller!

The shotgun is still for sale. I found the A400 I was looking for and bought it on Sunday, so now it would be really nice to sell the old Xtrema 2.

If the $900 asking price is out of line, then feel free to make me an offer you think is fair.

I still have whatever came from the factory. Looks like a shim and a sling swivel and some other stuff.

F0E03021-CAE3-46EA-803E-7FCBEEAB05B0_zpswpv4lwjj.jpg

Last edited:
Iowa Labs,
I tried to reply to you, but it says your inbox is full and you need to delete some messages. :laugh:

Yes, the gun is still for sale. As time passes, I am becoming a less motivated seller. Turns out I have room for both guns in the safe and a few more... :laugh:

Anyway, it is still for sale, at least for now.:thumbsup:

Back