Small Munsterlander Puppies For Sale

wolfx2

We are happy to announce our Female Molly is expecting her litter on 2/6/22. As of now we still have a few pups available. You can view their pedigree on our website.

To remind you of how our program works we sell our pups for $1000 each either sex. This includes your pre-paid NAVHDA registration and a two year puppy health warranty.
As soon as they open their eyes we take photos from several angles so you can see the pups markings.
Then we send out all the male photos and female photos to the corresponding next litter list.
Once the first person on the list makes their pick that photo is taken out of the photos and then then we move to the next party on the list and on down the line till all pups are taken.
Once you make your pick we ask a $100 deposit be sent in with in 10 days to hold your pup. We ask that the balance be paid by either cash or cashier check when the pup goes to their new home.
We can air ship pups for the cost of air fare, shipping crate, gas to airport. I have also met folks halfway to deliver their pups for just my gas. I driven up to 7 hours to do that (rather not but I have).
And of course your always welcome here if you want to pick your pup up.

Back